1. What are your dates for Winter League 7on7?
Dec 4 to Jan 15
2. What are your age divisions?
Age cutoff is 9/1/22 with Divisions (below)
7v7 Divisions ( 10U & 12U for Fall) & (10U, 12U, 13U, 14U & 15U for Winter)
3. Equipment requirements?
(mouthpiece & soft shell helmet are mandatory) Teams supply own Jersey
4. Can you guide us on getting helmets?
Currently out of helmets. I would check on Amazon today
5. Where can I view the rules?
(here ya go https://www.texaselite7on7.org/rules )
6. Do teams have to be from the same school or school district to form a team?
(no, this is open rosters so you can have your tackle team compete or just a group of friends that attend different schools as long as they are in the same age division is fine)
7. Can I bring my own team?
Yes (your team will determine the practice location and frequency)
8. Can I register as an individual?
No this is team entry only in the Winter
June 24 to June 25, 2023
Veterans Park and Athletic Complex, Harvey Road, College Station, TX, USA
2 day event with a 4 gm guarantee for all teams on June 24th & 25th in College Station, TX / Sat is Pool Play and Sunday is Bracket Play
Zorts Player Card will be used for all players
Rules at https://www.texaselite7on7.org/rules
*League/Tournament Fees are due 14 days prior to the first scheduled league/tournament date
*All team / player fees for League play/ Tournament play is non refundable. Should a refund be approved it will be given in game credit only 100% credit of Leagues/Tournament Play within that year.
* Weather Line- you can always text 817-690-8458 and check on the status of any of our fields in Keller, Dallas or Saginaw