1. Call or text us at 214-897-8951
2. Tell us Team Name and Team current Grade
3. We will create a link for your team and your squads player registration (all players)
Registered players only will participate in League or Tournament Play. Each Registered player must have a one time Player Eligibility Card. (Card is good for 12 months)
*These are the current Divisions only and will be no deviations
(examples- if you call and say you have a 14U team of current 8th and 9th graders you will be placed in JV Division as there will be no current 9th graders playing in a Middle School event period. Same goes for saying you have a 12U team of mostly 6th graders but one or two 7th graders you will be placed in 7th grade or Middle School division as there will be no current 7th grade players playing in a 12U Division)
10U (as of Sept 1, 2020)
12U (as of Sept 1 2020 / no current 7th graders in this division)
Middle School (current 7th & 8th graders only)
JV (current 9th & 10th only)
Varsity (open HS Division 9th, 10th & 11th only)
Introducing the FIRST fully integrated age/grade digital player card in a Sports Management app!
● Protects the integrity of your league or tournament (removes the cheaters in youth sports!)
● Eliminates eligibility disputes / speeds up contact tracing if an athlete test positive with the ability to notify opposition with a touch of the button
● Streamlined document uploading for parents (once a year)
● Cut Check-In times by over 75%
● Web, Tablet, iPhone, Android compatible
All documents verified by our Zorts Team with our National database of youth & HS athletes Zorts Sports, the ultimate FREE all-in-one sports management solution app for sports leagues, tournaments, and camps has added the Zorts Player Card to our platform. Good for 12 months, the Zorts Player Card gives peace of mind to parents, coaches, as well as league and tournament administrators.
Parents can purchase a player card from the athlete’s roster profile page. Parents who upload a photo and birth certificate pay $10, a photo and passport/military id is $8, and a parent submitting a photo and a state ID pay $6.
The card is good for 1 full year and can be used for all tournaments/leagues on the Zorts Platform.
For information or questions, parents please call 702-686-0446 or email us at email@example.com
League Fee (Winter) is $99 per player with a 10 game Season
Tournament Fee for Turkey or for Santa Bowl is $45 per player with a 3 game guarantee