(2) Locations for Winter League in DFW
East Division at Keller HS & West Division at Founders Park in Wylie / Bring your own Team 7v7
Call us at 214-897-8951 for potential discounts on multiple team discounts
Winter League Play Divisions
10U (as of Sept 1, 2021)
12U (as of Sept 1 2021 )
14U (as of Sept 1 2021)
15U (as of Sept 1 2021)
League Dates Dec 5, Dec 12, Dec 19, Jan 2 & Jan 9
Season begins Dec 5 to Jan 9. Teams will play 2 games each Sunday for a total of 10 game Season. Team registration at https://zorts.app.link/league/5472
1. What are your dates for Winter 7on7?
Full Team entry at https://zorts.app.link/league/5472 / Dec 5th to Jan 9th / This is a 5 week / 10 game Season / Games to be played at Keller HS on Sunday afternoons
2. What are your age or grade divisions?
Age cutoff is 9/1/21 with Divisions (below)
7v7 Teams (9U, 10U, 11U, 12U. 14U, 15U & Varsity
3. Equipment requirements?
(mouthpiece & soft shell helmet are mandatory) Teams supply own Jersey
4. Can you guide us on getting helmets?
Yes, call or text us at 214-897-8951 and tell us how many and what size and we will be happy to assist
5. Where can I view the rules?
(here ya go https://www.texaselite7on7.org/rules )
6. Do teams have to be from the same school or school district to form a team?
(no, this is open rosters so you can have your tackle team compete or just a group of friends that attend different schools as long as they are in the same age division is fine)
7. Do you accept full team entry?
(yes we do, call or text us at 214-897-8951 with team name, team grade & your email and we will send you a link for a full team entry)
Introducing the FIRST fully integrated age/grade digital player card in a Sports Management app!
● Protects the integrity of your league or tournament (removes the cheaters in youth sports!)
● Eliminates eligibility disputes / speeds up contact tracing if an athlete test positive with the ability to notify opposition with a touch of the button
● Streamlined document uploading for parents (once a year)
● Cut Check-In times by over 75%
● Web, Tablet, iPhone, Android compatible
All documents verified by our Zorts Team with our National database of youth & HS athletes Zorts Sports, the ultimate FREE all-in-one sports management solution app for sports leagues, tournaments, and camps has added the Zorts Player Card to our platform. Good for 12 months, the Zorts Player Card gives peace of mind to parents, coaches, as well as league and tournament administrators.
Parents can purchase a player card from the athlete’s roster profile page. Parents who upload a photo and birth certificate pay $10, a photo and passport/military id is $8, and a parent submitting a photo and a state ID pay $6.
The card is good for 1 full year and can be used for all tournaments/leagues on the Zorts Platform.
For information or questions, parents please call 702-686-0446 or email us at email@example.com