QB / WR Training & Camps
1. What are your dates for Fall 7on7?
Sept 18th to Oct 30
2. What are your age or grade divisions?
Age cutoff is 9/1/21 with Divisions (below)
7v7 Divisions ( 10U & 12U for Fall)
3. Equipment requirements?
(mouthpiece & soft shell helmet are mandatory) Teams supply own Jersey
4. Can you guide us on getting helmets?
Yes, call or text us at 214-897-8951 and tell us how many and what size and we will be happy to assist
5. Where can I view the rules?
(here ya go https://www.texaselite7on7.org/rules )
6. Do teams have to be from the same school or school district to form a team?
(no, this is open rosters so you can have your tackle team compete or just a group of friends that attend different schools as long as they are in the same age division is fine)
7. Can I bring my own team?
Yes (your team will determine the practice location and frequency)
8. Can I register as an individual?
9. If I register my son as an individual where will practice be?
That is up to your volunteer Coach but it will be in the Keller area if you are a free agent player
*League/Tournament Fees are due 14 days prior to the first scheduled league/tournament date
*All team / player fees for League play/ Tournament play is non refundable. Should a refund be approved it will be given in game credit only 100% credit of Leagues/Tournament Play within that year.
* Weather Line- you can always text 817-690-8458 and check on the status of any of our fields in Keller, Dallas or Saginaw