Helmets & Mouthpieces are required for play
1. Field Dimensions:
2. Starting the game:
*Ball Size current grade (10U- Wilson K2 or TDJ Size ball) (12U- TDJ/TDY)(7th/8th TDY/HS) (9th thru HS Standard HS Size) *No White Ball allowed
*Helmet must be strapped and you may not wear your helmet backwards
3. Moving the ball:
4. Special Rules:
1. All TD's in League or Tournament play are worth 7 pts (auto XP)
2. Interceptions are worth 3pts in both League & Tournament Play
3. All Scoring is kept by Head Official and he shall announce score to each bench after each score
INT= 3 pts
6. Tie Breaker / OT
*Texas Elite 7on7 has the exclusive rights to video and film and will only have Texas Elite 7on7 video personal on the field of play. If teams choose to bring their own video person they will be on that teams sideline only and should check with Texas Elite 7on7 prior to stepping on field
Introducing the FIRST fully integrated age/grade digital player card in a Sports Management app!
● Protects the integrity of your league or tournament
● Eliminates eligibility disputes
● Streamlined document uploading for parents (once a year)
● Cut Check-In times by over 75%
● Web, Tablet, iPhone, Android compatible
All documents verified by our Zorts Team with our National database of youth & HS athletes Zorts Sports, the ultimate FREE all-in-one sports management solution app for sports leagues, tournaments, and camps has added the Zorts Player Card to our platform. Good for 12 months, the Zorts Player Card gives peace of mind to parents, coaches, as well as league and tournament administrators.
Parents can purchase a player card from the athlete’s roster profile page. Parents who upload a photo and birth certificate pay $10, a photo and passport/military id is $8, and a parent submitting a photo and a state ID pay $6.
The card is good for 1 full year and can be used for all tournaments/leagues on the Zorts Platform.
For information or questions, parents please call 702-686-0446 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
EACH PLAYER WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR A SOFT SHELL HELMET IN 7ON7 STARTING SEPT 8 2018